Friday, June 1, 2007

Can't keep a good flash down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am going to be very upset if Bart dies off this early. I just saw the poster or is it the cover for The Flash #13? I know it is a continuation of the Countdown series they have running now, but if they kill Bart. I am going to be a little upset.
I have also heard rumors that they may bring Wally back and then kill him. At first I heard that it was Barry. Heck, any of those would make me mad. I like believing that Wally and Linda and their babies were absorbed by the speed force. Now the speed force is living inside of Bart which explains why he is haunted by their ghosts. So how can it be Wally or Barry? Why would it be Bart? He just got his series up and running.
Issue #13 is coming out soon. We will see if we have one disappointed Peyton or not

No comments: