Tuesday, June 19, 2007

we just move on

Late night sitting and thinking.
Jay and Jenna spent the night over here tonight. I am at my dad's house.
They are such wonderful kids.
I beat the Minish Cap today. That game was entirely too short, but very very fun.
The Flash #13 comes out tomorrow.
I am sewing tomorrow since I got the sizes from the man that ordered the Ordon Link costume.
I have to sew a collar and some boot covers for Interplanetary tomorrow too.

Do you ever get those times when you are just tired of things being the way they are? I am so ready for a change. Maybe it was just the way I was raised, but I have never been one to hang around after the show was over.
"I'm not the dying swan."
Great lyrics. I just wish I had graduated already. I wish I was just about to get married.
I just need a change of scene.
Summer makes me want to just live in the lake or just hit the road and not care where we go, as long as we go to Dallas or Austin. :)
or somewhere where there is cool and cheap fabric

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how it happens that I have a Blogger display name, but it seems that I do. Anyway. Hi Peyton.

I like Liliya a lot. Is it alright with you if I keep seeing her?

Peyton said...

i suppose that's fine. :)
I like her too... but not like that you know.

Anonymous said...

I love Austin. I think my wife will eventually get a great job opportunity in the Austin or San Antonio area.

She is a smart chick. I got lucky when I found her.