So I am thinking that maybe this cosplay thing would work more when people start paying me. So far I have had about 9 offers for commission work. No one has put the money up yet. This means in my little business brain that I have no commissions yet. I am just mildly afraid that I am going to get swamped with 80 commissions at once.
Who am I kidding? I would love that!
I am going tomorrow to Birmingham with the fabuloso Lee Fanning to his aunt and uncle's surprise 50th anniversary party. I think this may be a hard surprise to pull over on them since they are probably well aware that it is their 50th anniversary and their kid is coming in from Texas to see them for what they were told would be a lake trip.
Oh well, only little kids and television characters are really surprised at these things anyway.
Christen and I are going to the bridal fair at Burningtree on Sunday Lord willin' if the creek don't rise.
I am excited. I haven't gotten to spend time with her in forever and she just up and called me on Thursday. I miss her. I think we had better start hanging out if we are going to do it. It has to be before we get married and pompous and boring.
That bathroom cleaner smells really good.
Lee and I picked up about 30 flash comics today that someone had sold to our local comic book store and since they had a little crease in the cover, they landed in the $1 bin. That doesn't bother us any. We are slowly creeping to having all the Flashes.
They had better not kill off Bart or I will be upset.
I have been promoting my cosplay work like crazy. I only meet with approval and awe and not cash thus far.
I like cash better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Chances are that you and Lee may recieve a copy of the Alabama Marriage handbook.
I know the gal who designed that puppy and put it together. 'Twas my sister...yep, yep, yep.
http://bp0.blogger.com/_FuEbadnxBs8/RiY1r1JRw9I/AAAAAAAAAEs/HTLnJO77a_Y/s1600-h/marriagehandbook.jpg
Post a Comment